Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Back to the Prevail tonight as I prepare for the U.S. National Indoor Championships at Harrisonburg, VA March 10 - 12 2017.  Got an email from them Saturday asking if I was coming, saying they had not gotten my form or check. I replied that I had both email and mail the forms as requested and had mailed the check - a short time later I got a reply saying they had my stuff and everything was OK. I do admin it worried me a bit after I had gone to so much effort to get everything done.
I am still trying to shoot the FatBoy arrows, I am not sure why because I continue to have a lot of trouble with them.  I am not sure it is the arrows I think it is the archer - me. By the end of the 2.5 hour session I was finally shooting mostly 9s and 10s but I really want to be better than that. I will work on it more Thursday if I am not happy with how I am shooting them I will likely go back to the X10s. Taking the bow to the shop to take a half turn out of the string to correct the peek. Will also check the sight on my new leveling jig.

No comments:

Post a Comment