Saturday, March 11, 2017

US National Indoor Championship


I have a good time and a good day at the US National Indoor Championship.

I saw a number for folks from First Flight Archery, It was nice not to be there all alone. Most archery's I have meet are nice and friendly but it was nice to have some folks around that I know.

I shot my Prevail and X-10 arrows at 40 cm targets.

I did pretty well 265 for the first set but 255 for the second. This gave me a total of 520 for the first day.

 I really wanted to shoot better and will do so Sunday.

On Sunday I shoot well my first set was a 265 again then a 265 on the second set. So I shoot a 530 for Sunday which gave me a 1050 for the Championship.

I did not place but I had a good time and I am pleased with the way a shoot.





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to find your archery blog, since I've considered taking up archery, too. Since my plate's pretty full at the moment, I'll follow your blog for now. I'm glad you had fun at the championship!

    ReplyDelete