Saturday, March 4, 2017

Went to Springhill to use their outside range. I wanted to see if I could find errors in the scale I put on the sight last week and I sure did find errors. According to how I shoot today I had the 20, 30, 40 & 50 yard marks all off and the amount off increased the higher the yardage went up. I have recorded the hopefully correct marks and will see if I can find a scale to match them. I shoot so poorly last week. I know part of it was the two different ways I was holding the release but this errors also added to the problem.

I also took my hunting bow the Double XL. I have been wanting to get it's sight setup for awhile now. I did get it setup but am a little displeased with how the pins endned up the 25, 30 , 35 & 40 are right up against each other. All but the 40 are corrected sighted in but the 40 is a ting bit hot. I will try to find out if there is something I can do to get them spread out and still be set to the yardages I want.

After this I went back to the Classic just to walk around a bit and see some of it I had not seen yet. I ran into Jennifer from First Flight and CCAA also Totie for CCAA. I found out one could shoot he 3D shoot more than once if one wished and went there to shoot but they had ended for the evening before I got there.

A good and busy day not I need to replace the scale tape on my sight and check it 1st, 2nd and 3rd  axis for level.

No comments:

Post a Comment