Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Good time at the range tonight. Took the Prevail. We had mock tournaments tonight at both sessions in prep for the virtual tournaments for US Archery next week. I will shoot them both if I am allowed but one at least. Beside the experience and fun I can earn another JOAD medal.

I continued to work on the things I list yesterday just in a format where I was having to do so with a two minute clock per three arrows. This was not hard and I found it to be fun. I had a few poor shot, one score of 4 on an arrow but everything else was red or yellow and I did shoot a number of tens. We did not start early enough to finish in the early session but I did finish in the second one with a score of 251. The 4 hurt this score a bit. At the National Championship a couple of weeks back I shot 255, 265, 265 and 265 so this is not too far off consider I am working on new parts to my shoot routine.

I did have to adjust the sight some and was still working on that in the second session.  Maybe I am a bit too conservative with my adjustments. Will have to give that some thought and maybe some experimenting.

I had a good time, looking forward to league Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment