Thursday, February 23, 2017

Worked more with getting the FatBoys to shoot consistently on the Prevail - I made a good bit of progress. Turns out it is me- no surprise there. Good news it going back and reviewing my shot routine, visualizing it then executing it helped a lot, slowing down also seemed to help.
After a bit of a slow start in the league shoot I did pretty well. I shoot 271 which may be my high score for the league shoots.  I really want to get into the 290s.
I received the STAN PerfeX Release yesterday and after setting it up like I think I will like it I took it to work with w piece of para-cord and practiced with it during the day. I had planned to take to the range and was looking forward to trying it but I left it at work on my desk so maybe Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment