Thursday, February 23, 2017

My EMail to Dryad Bows after receiving my bow

Well I received my rise and limbs today. To be honest I am disappointed.

The riser is as I requested but the finish on it does not look anything like the ones on your website, The finish on the website looks real well done, polished. The best term I can come up with for the finish my riser is like Orange peel.

Next one of the string nocks simply will not capture the string, I have attached a photograph.  I have strung and unstrung the bow at least a half a dozen time. Each time I push the string into the grove and try to hold it there while I release the tension on my bow stringer cords but as soon as I remove my thumb it pops right back out like it is in the photo. I am not even sure it is safe to shoot like this.

The third problem I simply do not understand. The bow seems to think it is half long bow and half recurve. I have included photographs. Once strung one end of the bow looks like a long bow but the other end looks like a recurve. If I push on the recurve side to make it look like a long bow the other side reverts to looking like a recurve bow. This is unbelievable. 

I assumed y'll would string up a bow before you ship it and if you did how could you have not seen both of theses problems?

Please let me know how you will fix these problems

No comments:

Post a Comment