Saturday, February 4, 2017

Got up today and went to Springhill Outfitters. I wanted to get my peek changed and also to see about getting a replacement for my cam on the Prevail, also to check about the replacement limbs for the Podium. both of which they are taking care of for me.
While they were changing the peek to string damage that I had been seeing where the peep is installed became easier to see at least 3 maybe 4 threads are damages.  I am very puzzled about this damage. I out the first peek and did not need to use any sort of cutting instrument doing that. This is very concerning so I had them order me a custom set of strings in red and blue with red servings and a blue center serving.
I arrived at First Flight at 11:30, today at the 2017 North Carolina State Indoor and JOAD State Indoor Championships I had a Vegas three spot to shoot.
I like the larger peep sight but I do have to get use to using it and make sure I am keeping the scope centered in the peep. Once I get the hooded blue Advanced peep installed I want to experiment with verifiers to reduce the aperture as long as I can use them along with the plus one clarifier.
I did not shoot as well as I had hopped. Shot 249 out of 300. I am just so inconsistent one end I shot 2 sevens and hit dead center on the X. I really enjoy shooting but want to shoot better. I am not sure what to do to achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment