Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tonight I went to First Flight Archery to use the range. I had brought the Podium. I want to get it setup to use the Easton Fat-Boys. It only took a few ends, Once I had them setup for 20 yards I tried the WhiteOut arrows. They shoot almost exactly the same at 20 yards so I think they will be a good lower cost arrow for time when I do not want to chance losing a Fat-Boy.  I will have to test them at other yardages.  There are no tournaments this Saturday so I will go out to Springhill Outfitters and use the outside range if the weather will cooperate. So far it looks like it might.
I was doing well working on my bow sight and was shooting well when one on the parents who was at the shot Saturday walked up to me and handed me an item wrapped in bubble wrap and he said "Congratulations you took second place last Saturday". I was absolutely stunned, I had trouble accepting it. I true-fully had not expected it. I am really pleased by this and surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment