Friday, February 17, 2017


Took my Double XL to the range to night. I have only shot it 5 to 8 times since I received her. We durned the draw weight down but 4 full turn - the manual say I can do 6 so I plan to turn it down one more turn. The bow shoot nice but the peek was way too high, we put it in in a hurry so it is not too surprising. I had it more it down about 3/8 of an inch. Most of the time I was shooting at the range I was looking through the string gap under the peep. I moved the peek at home I also removed the orange D-loop and tied nock then put a flow green D-loop which matches the strings on the bow. I shoot it at home and the sight seems to be good. I plan to go to Springhill to sight in the Podium so it will be ready for Sundays shoot. I hope to have time to also do some of my other bows maybe all fo them.

No comments:

Post a Comment