Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My practice target at the First Fight for 2017 North Carolina State Indoor and JOAD State Indoor Champion-ships this coming weekend.
I scored this practice so I could look at it later I also noted sight changes ie L3 is 3 clicks left.  I am getting better at making adjustments to my sight. I am really feeling good about the progress I am making.  The minor changes I have made to my shot routine and by slowing down letting my shot happen.
John got the new blue peek in for me now if the strings just get here I will be setup for the weekend.
John made a comment to me after about 20 ends "I do not know what you have done since Lancaster but what ever it is keep doing it."
I still need and want to get more in the gold and therefore less red, I was please to not get and blues tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment