Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Olympic Recurve Bow

Took my Olympic Recurve bow to the range tonight - I have been miss shooting it and I for not have a compound target bow competition in the future at this time.
I do not believe I have describe my Olympic bow here yet.

She has:
  • Hoyt Grand Prix Epik 25" Recurve Riser in Championship Red
  • Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon X-Tour Bamboo Recurve Limbs Long 40#
  • Axcel Achieve RXL Recurve Sight
  • Mybo Clearview Recurve Scope
  • Shibuya Ultima Recurve Rest in red
  • AAE Gold Micro Plunger in red
  • AAE Gold Micro Clicker
  • FUSE Carbon Blade ES Stabilizer 30" with 3" extension in White
  • FUSE Carbon Blade ES Side Blade 15" in white
  • FUSE Quick Detach V-Bar angled
  • FUSE Carbon Blade Doinker x 3 one on each bar
  • Fuse Carbon X Taper 3 oz. Base Weight x 2
  • Fuse Carbon X Taper 1 oz. Disc Weight x 4
  • Fuse Carbon X Taper 4 oz. Stacked Weight x 2
  • Fuse Flexblade Stabilizer in red & black
  • HushPuk Oval Puk in red
  • Flex Archery Flat Wrist Sling in red
  • Fivics Saker 3 Finger Tab
  • Custom Red & Black string
I had a real good time shooting my recurve bow but was a bit surprised at how much I had lose it the shooting of her. I will make an effort to she recurved at least once a week.  I need to work on sighting consistently and in releasing smoothly and gently.
I really like my Easton Carbon One arrows. They are almost as nice as the X10 - I may when I shoot the recurve better buy a set of X10 shafts, have them cut for the recurve bow and then build them up for the Olympic Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment