Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Went to First Flight to use the range, it is not much of a store yet but they are getting some stock in.
I was feeling pretty sick sore throat, headache, cough, drainage.  I made sure I was not close to anyone and did not touch anything I did not have to touch.
I had only shoot 15 arrows Monday and really want to shoot. I manages 80 arrows before deciding to leave. I felt good about the arrows I shot. Most were good shots. My shot routine is becoming automatic and when I mess it up I know and I stop and start over.
The new arrow setup on the Fatboy's works very well. The 4 fletch Full Core were a fail, the three flech Full Core with the 4" veins worked but I still think the 4" veins are too long are too long going to try 3".
Went home and did not do any arrow or bow work last night just went to bed at about 8:30 PM.
No shooting Wednesday - bagpipe lesson at 6PM.
Looking forward to shooting Thursday and the league shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment