Thursday, January 12, 2017

to Christine
A good session this afternoon at the range. I was there alone for about 45 minutes so I shot. nice and slowly working on form, flow and tension. Visualizing before every shoot. Working on full follow through.

The league was fun, 10 of us tonight including Justin who did win. The guy I shot with Stacy came in second.

Things seem to be coming together, bow is fun ting perfectly and it is still fun.

One thing happened tonight I was wondering about. A Lady about four people away from me dropped her arrow. I know it was a Lady by the remark she made. I had my back to her so I do not know if she was just taking it out of her quiver or if it was on her bow. In a competition would she be allowed to pick it up and shoot it or shoot another arrow?

Shot 86 arrows tonight. Oh I keep score tonight.

from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment