Friday, January 6, 2017

to Christine
Good day
Had a good time last night at the range. Got there later than usual due to having to have a blood test. Not really a problem, it just reduced the time I had to shoot. I got 56 arrows in before the league started and 30 during league. I worked on form and visualization all evening. During league I would visualize the shoot before the first shoot then shoot the three shots of each end with that visualization. I had a number of perfect stair also a few poor ones. Scoring was dune with four of us on a clipboard. First time for me. The guys in my set were nice. One guy I believe you know Eion(sp) was amazing. 
I got the book and have started reading it. 
I will shoot again this evening and Saturday snow permitting. image1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment