Wednesday, January 4, 2017

to Christine
Good shooting last night. I got 2.5 hours in but only 108 arrows. Wednesday night there are two JOAD groups, I do not mind them but have to wait for them sometimes. I moved the mount for my sight as you recommended I of course had to resight in the bow but that was expected. Later I adjusted the cable guide so the the vane on the right side of my arrow will not hit it as we discovered it was doing when we were working last night. This again cause me to have to resight the bow. Once I adjusted the the cable guard my groups moved left almost a blue ring distance. This was easy to correct. 
I am looking forward to shooting the league tonight, I hope the weather does not interfere. I am hoping there is nothing I need to do to the bow and can just shoot tonight. I will replace the serving as you recommended this weekend.
I did not do any socred ends just worked on visualization and form. The visualization works this surprises me a bit but I am pleased I can see results from it. I also did as you recommended and visualized shooting at different times during the day. For the first 70 or so arrows all but two or three felt like good to perfect, for the next 25 about 3 of every 4 were good or better shots and for the last 13 I was getting tired and had to really focus even then only 2 out of 3 were good but a few did felt perfect in the last 13. I did let down about 12 times when it did not feel right or I was out of sequence. Hopefully with time, your coaching and perfect practice I will get better.
I am still having fun.
Enjoy the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment