Tuesday, January 3, 2017

to Christine
Hi. 
Did not make it to the range until 3:10 Sat. so I only had fifty minutes to shoot. Only shot 43 arrows but I did work on form. Sunday no place open and I did not feel well so I did not shoot. Monday I shot 108 arrows. I did include a 10 end scored and timed session. I found that the timer did affect me. I was rushing. I got over that for the last three ends. Minor changes to my bow meant I had to reset the sight. Thought I had that finished before I started the timed session but I had to make adjustments through the first six ends. My score was 242.  image1.JPG

Christine Harrelson

Jan 3 (2 days ago)
to me
This is great information for a journal entry.  I'd recommend you read With Winning In Mind and follow Lanny Bassam's formula.  Most competitive archers have read it and consider it a must read.  In the book he explains how and why you should journal for performance.  

Are we on for today at 5:30?

to Christine
Yes - Looking forward to it

Thanks. I have ordered the book. 

to Christine
I felt tonight went very well. New things to work on and do. 
One thing I did not get to ask you was if you had time for us to get together again before the LAC and if you think it would be a good idea to do so?
The Shrewd Scope came in. Looks good but I am not sure I will be able to use it with the 0.010" fiber. The 0.019" will hopefully be better.

01/04/2017

Christine Harrelson

Jan 4 (1 day ago)
to me
Yes we should probably meet the 24th if you can.  

The fiber is personal preference, just shoot whatever feels right to you.  
to Christine
Great - thanks

I will see you at 5:30 PM on the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment