Saturday, January 21, 2017

Had planned to go to Springhill Outfitter early to shoot their league but UPS delivered the part of my arrows so after getting a late start I decided to build them so that I could shoot them.  They came out real well.  I did shoot them at the league and they shoot well - I think I will be happy with this setup they are Easton Full Bore shafts with the G-Uni insert and G nock, TopHat LL Convex Points 100 grain for the Full Bore shafts with 20 grain weights added and fleshed with Ozark 3" Parabolic Barred Color Feather in Hoyt Red and PSE Black.
I did make it out to Springhill Outfitters and did shoot in the league. I did not shoot as well as I had hopped. I had trouble calming down. I shot 248, worse I have ever done.  I will working on ways to relay and calm myself.
I shot a total of 45 arrows today, less than I had hopped for but still not bad.
I had Lee check my rest and mount. He said my rest needed to be lowered a bit which he did and found my sight to be a half a bubble off to the right. He fixed that then checked the third axis and said it was dead on.
I will not be able to shoot targets until Tuesday - I am looking forward to see how these adjustments help.

No comments:

Post a Comment