Monday, January 30, 2017

The Prevail 40

Was not feeling well so did not go to bagpipe rehearsal. After dinner and resting a while I started building the Prevail 40 with the X3 cams 50 to 60 pounds 31.5 inch draw length. It is a beautiful bow in blue and will have red accents when they come in.
I installed the following:

  • Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Arrow Rest with Microtune in blue and a Hamskea Limb Clamp Assembly Kit(which came with blue cord on mine - cool)
  • Axcel Achieve CXL Carbon Bar Compound Sight in blue with 9" bar
  • Axcel AccuView AV-41 Scope in blue with a Clear Targets Aurora Star Custom Lens with Halo Reticle - orange dot, green halo - plus 4 power - lighted
  • FUSE Carbon Blade ES Stabilizer 33" and two FUSE Carbon Blade ES Side Blade 15" all in blue, a FUSE Quick Detach V-Bar with 10° off set, a FUSE Carbon Blade Doinker on each also extra weights. I disassembled the V-Bar and front quick release, mounted the front quick release on the front of the bow and the V-Bar on the bows rear lower mount point.
  • Advanced 1/8" 37° peep sight in blue - which I will need to get a #1 Clarifier.
  • Fuse Stealth Discs added to the upper rear mount point with just a 1/4 - 20 screw - one blue one black - I will ad about 8 or 9 when I get a longer screw.
  • D-Loop in red D d-loop cord.
It looks beautiful to me - just the way I envisioned her. I shot it a few time in the garage and everything seems to be fine - will find out tomorrow at the range.

Picture here soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment