Friday, January 13, 2017

to Christine
Good morning. 

Good session at the range yesterday evening. I did not have it to myself but it was not crowded. My shot routine is really coming together. I no longer need to lean forward to raise and draw the bow which means I am staying better balanced between both feet. 

I know what I want to do and think for my shot routine and when I do it is a correct/perfect shot. Since I know what I want and need to do I am confused as to why I am not doing so every time. I am hopping this come with more visualization/rehearsal and perfect practice. 

image1.JPG\
After 36 arrows yesterday I shoot this using my timer pausing just long enough between targets to reset and restart the timer. All of my sets are not all like this but I am doing better. 

I am about 3/4 of the way through the book. I have gotten through the section where he talks about the performance journal. I went online and ordered it. I am enjoying the book and learn from it.

I have a meeting with the Nuse Rivers Bowhunters this morning. I will be going the the range afterwards. 

I shot 112 arrows yesterday. Most shots very good to perfect feeling. I am working on getting them all to perfect.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment