Friday, April 7, 2017


Nice evening at the range today. Picked up the Podium after it had it's strings replaced. New string are red and black. They look really good and shoot well also. I was pretty tired this evening but had a good time anyway. While shooting the Podium I realized that the plus one clarifier was missing. it must have come out when the string got ejected due to the dry fire. John did not have any for sale so I have ordered one from Lancaster and will just borrow the one on the blue Prevail after I shoot in on Saturday for the 3D shoot Sunday.


Once the beginners class began after helping them setup I packed the Podium away and got out the Dryad long bow. I am getting pretty good shooting it at 8 yards hitting yellow almost every time on the 80 cm target. I shot a major "robinhood" tonight which was sort of cool but also expensive, two arrows destroyed or damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment