Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Pin night at the range - I shot well enough to get my pin but I was not pleased with how I shot. I am consistently shooting 8s, 9s and a few 10s but do not seem to be able to do any better. It is frustrating. I will keep working on this but do not know what to do. As far as I can tell I am doing what I have been instructed to do but I am not improving. I believe my bow is in perfect working order and is properly setup and that my arrows are the correct arrows so ti must be me something I am doing wrong, some problem with my form. Whatever it is I am unable to detect what it is. I really wish I could find a coach. I am still having trouble with early releases due to having my thumb over the thumb release knob as I draw. It happened three time tonight on the last arrow of the scored event cost me 10 points. Due to this I scored 262 tonight.
Tomorrow night I plan to shoot the Olympic bow - I found out I can earn pins for both bows. That should be fun and more challenging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment