Saturday, May 13, 2017

My new green Prevail came in last Tuesday but I did not have the sight yet so the build could not be finished. The sight came in Friday so I took the bow to First Flight and later in the day when the crowd subsided John finished the build of the green Prevail.
John had a lot of customers which I was glad to see because I really want them to succeed. I offered several time to help with things but John usually declined. Then he asked me if I would put Spin Vanes on a dozen arrows a customer wanted, I agreed because I really wanted to help and John was snowed. John sold at least one bow and some other things while I was putting the vanes on.
John did finish the build on my new bow setting the draw weight to 51.7 pounds, draw length to 31.5" checked the timing, set the rest height, added a nock and d-loop, swapped the pep sight that I had ordered which was the wrong size for the right size and installed the pep based on a measurement from the blue Prevail which turned out to be perfect he then tied it in as I requested with purple serving.
The bow looks great and shoots very well it only took about three ends to get it sighted in. I am not using at this time the scope that I will be using because the 4x halo lens has not come in yet. S
o I am currently using a scope with a green fiber and 4x lens. When the new lens comes in I will replace this black scope with the purple on I bought to go with the sight.
I am very happy with this bow an how it is shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment