Saturday, May 20, 2017

ASA 3D Qualifier at Quewhiffle Creek Bowhunters


Today I shoot the ASA 3D Qualifier at Quewhiffle Creek Bowhunters. It was a good shoot and I had fun. It started out pretty comfortable but got pretty warm later, still I did pretty well physically. The new sight tape was great but I still did not shoot as well as I had hopped. I verified the tape on the range before I shoot and found I could have moved the sight marker a tiny bit but I did not have an allen wrench of the correct size so I could not move it. I will correct this problem. Still most of my were good. I shoot almost every thing upper 12 aiming for the place where the IBO 12 and upper ASA 12 ring touch. This had been working very well in practice and did several times today but I was shooting very high on some targets and I am not sure why except I feel sure it was something I was doing wrong but some shoots were dead on where I was aiming. I subtracted yardage from what I ranged because I was shooting high and next shoot so low I go a 5. After this I shoot what I ranged and worked to make sure I was not doing something wrong with my form. I shoot a 175, not great but still my best outdoor 3D score. Also I had no misses and shoot the whole round with one arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment