Friday, May 19, 2017

Indoor 3D at First Flight for league

They set up 10 3D targets on the indoor range. Some foam animals and some paper animal targets at different ranges. The shoot was unknown, no range finders but this was not too hard, we knew the back wall wa 20 yards so judging the other targets was not difficult. In spite of this it was challenging and fun. Some of the targets were very small. We were in groups for scoring but all shot at the same time at different target then as a group would go to each group member's target and score. This is different from regular 3D but worked very well and kept us moving along. With my new sight tape I felt better about my scope and shot pretty well. I broke 200, well I shot 200 which is an all time high for me, also I shot five 12s.
It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment