Wednesday, May 30, 2018


This target is my first three arrows. I will also post my ending target. I had a real good night, i shot 123 arrows during the two JOAD classes they have on Wednesday. John and Brian both gave me a little coaching. Both wanted me to get my right elbow back farther which they say I did do but also wanted me to raise my elbow slightly while continuing to pull it back. Brian was talking about my L2 but I am not sure what that is about. It did feel like I was getting my elbow back more. I did have some sort of breakthrough l was hitting a lot of Xs. I had at least 12 ends with all Xs and a lot with two Xs all of my ends I shot at least one X. All of this is at 10 yards. They have not attempted to change anything you gave my just getting my elbow back and improving my release.
George Ryals  
still the majority of the group looks high. Those super high outliers are likely leaking pressure.
Ashby Spratley  
Leaking pressure is like creeping?



No comments:

Post a Comment