Saturday, May 19, 2018

Here is the target from my last practice. I am not sure if it is useful for you. I have been concentrating on the pinch of my thumb and index finger for beginning my grip, getting my left shoulder a bit forward and my right shoulder and elbow back also hooking just the middle of my fingers on the release for the draw. The last I am having some trouble with. My hand/finders get tired after about 30 arrows and I end up with my previous release grip. I am not happy with these targets. I am pretty sure to 8s that are low are due to dropping my bow arm, a problem I have been working on for some time. I do not know what caused the high 8. This is a different bow than the one you saw. This is my outdoor bow I had my indoor bow when we met. I have done a creep tuning on it like you taught me and moved my sight bar to number 8 like I did on the indoor bow. It has the same sight. The outdoor bow needed one half turn tighter on the lower cam cable. I really want to tighten up my groups so I will hit 10s. Please tell me what I may send you so you can advise me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment