Thursday, May 31, 2018

This is my target from tonight. I only had a little over an hour tonight because I have bagpipe rehearsal at 7pm. I only shot 42 arrows tonight 33 in the target and 9 blank bail. I have been reviewing my recordings from the workshop and heard you say that at some point during to rebuild process one should start scoring because it would have effects on shooting. I was really amazed how much it affected me. I plan to go back to just working on form and aiming until I am doing that better before I try scoring again. I have noticed that since I have made all the changes when I miss I tend to miss high. I have no idea why. This bow has been creep tuned. I am shooting an outdoor tournament this weekend. I know you do not recommend it while I am in the middle of rebuilding my shoot process and from. I have not shot over 10 yards since the workshop and it is at 50 meters. My plan is to just do what I have been working on for three weeks regardless of where my arrows land. I will not go back to my previous form or process. I am looking at it as 50 meter practice. I am hopping i will do ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment