Sunday, May 6, 2018

New sight tape for my 3D bow

 I went back to Boneyard Archery to make a tape for my Red Podium 3D bow. After the last time I did a 3D tournament I decided I needed to update my sight tape. For some reason I did not think there was a 3D tournament this Sunday so I went to make a new tape. It is such a nice place to make tapes, again they let me log into Archers Advantage to input my data and print out a tape. Also Jonathan helped me get the measurements for Archers Advantage. I only shot 20 and 50 yards, since I knew about where 50 yards was from the onl tape I did not see the point of shooting the inbetweens. After making the tape and installing it I did test it at 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards. 40 yards seemed a little off but the rest were dead on so I think I can work with it.
Sight to pep - 33.875"
Pep to arrow - 4.125"
Draw leight - 30.1875"
20 yards - 21.4
50 yards - 50.9

No comments:

Post a Comment