Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Thank you for scheduling my coaching session / lesson on June 22nd. I am looking forward to it. I sent you an email with links to my Google drive for the MP3s from the workshop. They were too big to email even after I compressed them. Let me know if you have any trouble getting them. Yesterday I bought a Hamskae InSight and had it installed. I also bought a Sherwd rear stabilizer adapter so I could go to one rear stabilizer as you suggested. Then I spent the rest of the evening blank bailing without aiming. I shot 82 arrows last nights. I am working on drawing the bow as you taught me, moving my shoulder and elbow back to move to anchor, making sure I am gripping the bow by squeezing the grip of the bow between my index finger and thumb then allowing my wrist to bend to seat the bow grip in the palm of my hand and I am drawing the bow with my fingers curled around the release let you showed me. Then once at anchor I pull on my release and relaxing the palm of my right hand and the release releases. The fact that this works still surprises me. John Winkler owner of First Flight has given me a few tweets mostly like “you finally gotten your shoulder back far enough but you need to move your elbow back also”. He has not tried to change anything and has said you and he teach the same things. I guess I will see. I have a lot of blank bailing in my future. Only wonder what I should do about several tournaments which I have coming up. I have paid for them and I’m some cases for a hotel room. So I plan to shoot them just like what I am doing on my blank bails except I will be aiming. Your thought on this? Also please let me know if I am missing anything or have forgotten any thing. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment