Saturday, May 26, 2018


Ashby Spratley  
George I have spent the last week or so watching every video of you that I could find, listening to every podcast you have done and read everything off your websites. I am most impressed with the number of archers that you’ve been able to coach to a very high level. They all seem to be young people which of course makes sense. I find myself wishing again that I had started archery much younger. I would’ve really liked to have had the opportunity to be one of those young people. Then I asked myself why couldn’t I just start now. Well I’m asking is if you’re willing to work with me as if I was one of those young people. I want to be the very best archer I able to be. I want to go to Lancaster, Vegas and national tournaments and win my division. I am not interested in the money just want to be an extremely good archer. I’m not interested in being sponsored. For me it’s just about being the best archer I can be. Have you ever had a geriatric archery Champion? What do you think?


George Ryals  
Yep let’s do it.

Ashby Spratley  
Thanks George we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment