Thursday, May 31, 2018

I want you to know I appreciate how quickly you are looking and my posts. I am very serious about the goal I shared with you to be the best archery I am able to be. Besides the archery practice where I am working very hard on the things you have given me directly and what you said during the workshop I am changing how I am eating to lose some weight, doing a little weight lifting mostly arms, back, chest and core for my legs I am doing some running as much as my heel will let me. Is there anything else you would suggest for me to do to work toward my goal? I was thinking there might be some books that it may help to read or you may have other things. I have read Lanny Basshams "With Winning In Mind" several times and I am taking his online courses which are required for my level 3 NTS coach certifications. I do walk around work and other places with my release and a cord thing I made practicing my release. I just looking for what I can be doing when not shooting. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment