Sunday, May 27, 2018

I am just leaving Boneyard Archery. It is an archery range two hours from my home. I came here to practice. It is not air conditioned but it is out of the sun, there are fans, one can go into the store to cool off, there is a bathroom and snacks so to me worth the drive for a place to shoot on Sunday. They have a 50 yard indoor range and a 50 yard indoor 3D range. I shot about 40 arrows blank bailing then 60 at a six spot target I like. The blank bailing is effortless but target shooting is not. I was not having trouble with my release going off that was working. I just could not hit the X ring every time and I was at 10 yards. I had one target with 6 Xs and a lot with 5 or 4 Xs. The second photo is the target when I stopped. I am pleased there are no shots in the red ring and only a few in the 9 ring. I know it does not look like 60 shots but I am assuming I hit a number of the same holes more than once. I am pleased with this progress. I hope you are doing well. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment