Sunday, January 28, 2018

Lancaster Classic - 2018-01-25-


I Stayed in the Warehouse Hotel this year which was a bit expensive but made the experience much nicer. It was so nice to just go up to my room when I wanted a break or rest. I will stay there again. I was still suffering with pain in my leg and it got worse as the weekend went on but I did manage to shoot the tournament. However not extremely well. The group I shot with were great group who allowed me to be the archery who did not score which allowed me to take my time walking to and from the targets. I shot fair shoot 288 out of 330 both rounds. I ended up 45th out of 62 archers in my division which was a bit of improvement for my fist year last year where I finished 60 of 62 with one archer not shooting if I remember correctly. The night after I shot i began having very bad pain in my leg to the point I decided to leave and had to ask the hotel for help getting my bags to my car. The drive home was painful but other wise not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment