Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thursday night league at First Flight Archery was fun tonight. I did not shoot as well as I had hopped. I started out very well but the could not sustain it. I shot two 8s and way too many nines. Never thought I would not like shooting a nine but now I just think of one as one down. I came in in about 4th place Mark shot a 195, Leslie a 193 I think and there was a 192 also. Not a problem I just have to keep working at it and I will get better. I have been trying to work with Griv from the Archery Learning Center in GA but have not been able to get him to reply to my message or email. This is a bit confusing because I think this is how he makes his living so why ignore. I really would like so help getting to the next level. I just do not have much luck find a coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment