Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Third Quarter US Archery Virtual Tournament

Below I have copied the results for the 2107 Third Quarter US Archery Virtual Tournament.

I took 2nd place and apparently also third place. I shot a Tournament at Buttermilk Creek which they said if we wanted they would put un in the Virtual tournament for $10 so I enter myself not realizing it would be the same event I shoot the Virtual with my home club Raleigh Revolutions. I assume it went through because they spelled my name differently for each entry.

Last night I got the certificate for shooting second - I wonder if the third place certificate will end up at Buttermilk Creek JOAD and if they will send it to me?

I am pleased that for this second place I outscored three others even if one of the three was me. LOL


John Morgan
RENO, NV
Wasting Arrows
320 Pts11172


Ashby Spratley iii
GARNER, NC
Raleigh Revolution
297 Pts8103


Ashby Spratley
Buttermilk Creek JOAD
294 Pts694


Jeff Schutte
HUDSON, MI
Tri-State Hawkeyes JOAD Inc.
283 Pts785


Gary Tietsort
WALDRON, MI
Tri-State Hawkeyes JOAD Inc.
229 Pts06

No comments:

Post a Comment