Friday, June 2, 2017

ASA TRU Ball / Axcel Pro/Am Tour 2017, London KY

Today I shot the ASA TRU Ball / Axcel Pro/Am Tour 2017 in London KY. This was my first ASA tournament. It was a little daunting. Much bigger than I expected and more vendors than were even at Lancaster. I signed up for everything not know what some of them were.
The team shoot was 10 targets on courses just for the team shoot. there were six of us with one pro archer. His name was Joshua. I did not know him but he was a nice young man. I did not shot well but do not know what my score was.
I was scheduled to shoot on Saturday at 7:30 am at E 17 and at 3:30 pm at F 17 but was given the option  of shooting the 3:30 pm Friday which I did even though I was some what tired from the team shoot I felt it would still be better than shooting twice in one day. This was a good decision but I did not shoot well I was trying hard but kept shooting low. I felt like it was making good shoot but they were low. I really believe the tape is still bad but I do not see how.




No comments:

Post a Comment