Saturday, June 3, 2017

ASA TRU Ball / Axcel Pro/Am Tour 2017, London KY Saturday


Today I shot at 7:30 am. It was nice and cool this morning. I shot range E starting at target 17. No problem today there were 5 of us in our group, all nice guys and much better archers than I. I am still having trouble with my sight tape. I set it at 35 yards before I returned to the hotel last night. I got the bow shooting at 35 yards then moved the sight line to 35 yards. This helped everything from 32 to 37 yards worked well but for around 20 yards I had to subtract 2 yards at 40 yards I had to add 1.5 yards. This is most annoying. I really want a tape that is correct at 20, 30,40 and 50 yards without having to guess how much to add or subtract.
This is different than all other 3Ds I have shot, not bad but different.
I shot 166 which is better than yesterday but way below my best of 175.
There is a robin-hood below not mine. There is also my only 12









No comments:

Post a Comment