Wednesday, December 14, 2016

to Michael
Will I had a good session with Christine last night. She likes my bow even if it is a Hoyt. 

She says it fits me well and my form is much better due to that. 

The place is owned by Jim, he is a guy that worked at NC Hunting sometimes or at least I met him there. Nice guy. I asked him if he wanted to adopt me after I saw his range. He did not reply. Do you know if he allows individuals use his range for a fee. I would really like to find a place I can use in Sundays. 

This car was parked there when I got there. I bet it is Christine's. You are right she got a bomb!  

My press, vice and most of my tools have come in. They sent the wrong draw board and it is being replaced. Once I get everything set up I will let you know. 

NC Hunter is now First Flight Archery. Going there after work today for the first time. 

Will let you know. 

Hope you are doing well. Hunting?

image1.JPG 

to me
I figured you would be at Jim's. I have looked her car. Nothing short of awesome!not really sure how Jim would work that out! I have shot there with him a few times. Nice setup for sure! Let me know when you are set up I would be more than happy to help! 

to Michael
Just finished shooting at First Flight Archery the X-NC Hunter. 

Jim and Leisa are now the owners. I did not know them but they know you. Told me they were at one time associated with the store. 

The place is pretty bare but they have just had it three days. Hours through the end of the year Tues. through Friday 3 pm - 7pm. 

Range use is $10 per day or one can get a 12 slot card for $100 also there is a yearly card $350. I

 got the year one. It was great to be able to shoot 2.75 hour this evening. 

Michael Porter

12/14/16
to me
John and Leslie. Do yourself a favor to keep in good favor with them. Don't talk too much about me!!! Haha!! They are not big fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment