Wednesday, December 7, 2016

to Michael
Christina replied to me and I will see her Tuesday next at 5:30PM at a private range in Pittsboro.

I believe you said that Jim has a private range in Pittsboro - do you know if this it is the same place? If so I may meet Jim after-all. 

I have asked her to send me the address.

When I get my bow-press, bow-vice and other tools and have them set up in my shop maybe I could get to to come over and take a look.

Thanks again for all the help.
to me
It probably is at Jim's. They are friends. 

I would be more than happy to look at your set up. Just gonna cost you a beer!
to Michael
That sounds like a great deal. What is your favorite brew?  I will let you know if it is Jim's range. Will also let you know when the tools get here so we can set something up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment