Tuesday, December 6, 2016

to Michael
Hope you are doing well. 

I am very pleased with the Podium. It is performing well and I am making improvements.  
I am selling the Elite 35. After shooting the Podium which fits me properly I realized I would not go back to shooting it. I have ordered a Hoyt Double XL for hunting. 

My major frustration is finding places to shoot indoors since the weather has been so poor.

I went to NC Hunting today at 4:40 PM and he was gone. If he is selling the place I wish he would so we might get normal hours again.

I am going to try to contact Christine again.  I really want someone to work with and she should have a lot to offer me. I do not understand why she is not responding to me.  Maybe I did something to upset her - if I did I have no idea what would have been. I really enjoyed the one session we has and I think she helped me. 

I am not going to the competition this Saturday - turns out there is no competition - it just disappeared - I have an email from them where I registered but the website for it is gone and everyone I have tried to contact has not responded to me.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment