Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Prevail 40

I ordered another bow - I know I know I am in big trouble here.

Just I really am enjoying this and plan to pursue it to the fullest of my ability.

The Prevail 40 -

After my coaching session with Christine I know I want to pursue both 3D and target archery. I feel that the best way to do this is to have bows setup for each style of competition. So the Double XL will be my hunting bow and backup 3D bow, my Podium will be my 3D bow and backup target bow and the Prevail will be my target and backup 3D bow.

She will also get an Axcel Achieve CXL Compound Sight in black and blue, Fuse blue stabilizer bars 33" front and 15" both sides rear, Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Arrow Rest with Microtune in blue,

Here is what I have ordered:

Prevail 40 X3 in Blue with red accents

Limb                         XT2000
Cam                         X3
Draw Length Options     30.5-31.5"
FPS (ATA)                 312 FPS
Brace Height                 7⅝"
Mass Weight                 5 LBS.
Axle-to-Axle                 40¼"
Draw Weight Ranges 50-60#



No comments:

Post a Comment