Friday, June 1, 2018

Good practice Friday evening. I only shot 48 arrows 12 blank bail the rest at the target. Had to stop at 6:30 to get ready the help teach the 101 class. I am pleased with this target. The two nines were early releases. I had not been doing this but had four tonight. All of my property executed shot were in the Vegas 10 ring and I had four all X ends. I worrying am doing something wrong to release the string. I feel sure I am not moving my thumb but as I pull back on the string and get the dot the settle and I want it to release it does. I am not sure how to figure out if I am doing something wrong. Even if I am shooting better groups. I received my StarLite scope today but my tournament Saturday is US Archery so not lighted scopes and this does not have anyway to collect ambient light. I am looking forward to trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment