Sunday, June 3, 2018

Drove back to Boneyard Archery this Sunday afternoon. Got a bit of a late start do to spending time replacing my bagpipe bag. Tying in a new bag takes about 5 hours and I alway do my own. So I only had a little over an hour to shoot. I was using my StarLite scope for the first time and I do not have the 6x lens for it yet so I was using a 4x I have left over. The lens I have has a dot and a halo circle around it. I think I will like the single fiber of the drilled lens better. It took some time sighting it but then worked pretty well. I did learn an important lesson today. I was shooting real well then every shot was going the same amount high so I raised the sight. I was back to the center. Then I noticed a funny sound from the bow and discovered the sight support arm had moved so I put it back where it was suppose to be and I was then shooting low so adjusted the sight down and I was centered again. What is leaking pressure?

No comments:

Post a Comment