Sunday, July 30, 2017

Miller Creeks last 3D shoot


Shot the MIller Creek 3D shoot and had a really good time. This is apparently to be their last shoot, the club is disbanding. Got there a little later than I had planned at 10 AM but it was still pretty cool. Got in a very nice group with Tracy and Tim also Tootie and O'Dell joined us, I may have O'Dell
name wrong. It was a very relaxed day of 3D shooting and I shot fair. I was having a problem of shooting high which has never been a problem before. I shoot a lot of 8s most of which were due to being high. One thing I was pleased about was that I did not shoot any 5s. I was trying to make sure I was not creeping and was keep a lot of tension on my right arm to keep my elbow back, this seemed to usually produce accurate shots except for the ones that went high. I really had a good time shooting with this group they were fun folks
to shoot with.

No comments:

Post a Comment