Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday evening target. I was still very worn out from the judging but really wanted to get back to shooting after missing five days. I managed 60 arrows in the short JOAD class and was happy with about half of them. I had a lot of shots that looked and felt good leaving the bow but would strike the target low. I am pretty sure due to my fatigue I was dropping my bow arm even though I was thinking about it and trying not to. I was very tired. I was at 20 yards. Working on form/routine with the SweetSpot. Saturday the is a local NFAA field tournament which I plan to shoot. It will be my first time using the SweetSpot at a tournament. I will do an outdoor pin shoot Tuesday with the SweetSpot on the bow but with the LEDs disconnect if they will allow it.

George Ryals  
Is your holding pattern sagging low?
Ashby Spratley  
Yes I am having trouble with it saging but I also think some of the low shots is due to dropping my bow arm. I am working on correcting that but if you have guidance for that or the saging please let me know
George Ryals  
Try shooting your bow without weight on the rods. Just to be sure your form is solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment