Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Maybe meats practice was so so not bad but not good either. After the tournament Saturday I checked my sight tape and discovered it was way off. I am assuming this is do to the changes to my bow since I made the tape. I hade a real solid range for 50 meters or 54.68 yard from shooting the tournament so I decided to get a good 20 yard range and make a new tape. The changes to the bow are new pep, new strings and the rest was adjusted. So I made a new tape. I will test it as soon as I am able. I had planned to go back to shooting at 15 yards and had a bail with target set up only to be told that one of the JOAD kids needed to shoot for a pin. Too bad my needs are not as important as so kid. So I was forced out to 20 yards. It was that or don’t shoot. I do not feel like I am finished with my work at 15 yards and will go back to that if allowed Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment