Saturday, July 21, 2018

I was sick Friday so I did not make it to the range. Saturday I shot half a NFAA Hunter. I was using the SweetSpot for the first time in the wild. It work just fine and I did not find it distracting. I think it helped. I shot pretty well in spite of not feeling very well. All Xs, 5s & 4s except for one 3 on the 70 yard target and one miss. The miss was a lack of focus on my part. I somehow got my thumb in the release during my draw and release even before getting to full draw. Still not sure how that happened. I was very lucky with the arrow. It hit a small tree, about one and a quarter inch in diameter at about four feet off the ground. I walked past it twice looking for it. I will include a photo after this post.
How to not lose an arrow or even have to bend over to retrieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment