Thursday, October 19, 2017

Had a good time at the range tonight. I worked hard before the league and made a little progress. Also they were very friendly last night almost like they read my port Wednesday. I was such a surprise but very pleasant but it still does not change the lack of coaching. For weeks I have been there shooting and have them work their way down the line of archers and just skip over me and go to the next person on the other side of me. Just like I am not there, never offering any comment until the one I got last Wednesday. Oh well it is the only place I have to shoot so it will just have to be lived with it. Or maybe the way I feel they treat me is all in my head and it is not that they do not care for me and it is me that just feel that way.
In the league I shoot pretty well. I shot 292 Vegas scoring. Thought I might have a chance of winning but there was a 295 so I missed by three.
John told me I should always score my targets like a Vegas shoot because to get a Lancaster score one would count your Xs and add one to the Vegas score and to get US Archery one would count the tens and subtract one from the Vegas. I had ten 10s so if I subtract 10 from my 292 I get 282 which will be enough to get my Bronze Olympic pin. I am having a lot of trouble shooting well enough to get this pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment