Saturday, August 12, 2017

NCFAA Shoot at Durham County Wildlife Club


File Aug 14, 9 50 53 AM.jpegNCFAA Shoot at Durham County Wildlife Club was great but poorly attended. I really need to do what I can to support the NCFAA I really like shooting Field and want it to continue. The weather was almost perfect and very good for August. Sasha was suppose to shoot and we waited for her but when she had not showed up by 10 after we decided to go ahead and shoot. I was going to shoot with Chris and tow other archers who were there. Right when we were about to leave Eli showed up and because there was no one else there to shoot I told Chris and them to go ahead and I would shoot with eli so he would be able to shoot. Eli shot the practice bails, he was not sure of his tape at long ranges. It was a good time shooting with him. He is almost inhuman at 20 yards shooting almost all 10 but in field he is a bit more human. He still shot better than I did and we had a real good time. I would shoot with him again any time. I shot fair until I hit a tree on the tower shot on my first arrow, I switch to my thumb release and landed the other three arrows. I was using my resistance release mostly for the experience but when to the thumb when I felt uncomfortable. I did shoot the resistance release on 85% of the targets. I again only shot half the course feeling a bit worn after 14. Also I was shooting 3D on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment