Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Well this is my Wednesday night target. I am confused and frustrated. Some of the low shots were from adjusting the sight but not even half of them. I was trying to shoot just like I have been shot for the last two nights at 10 yards now at 20 yards I am having trouble hitting the 9 ring. I really believe I and shooting just like I did the two previous night and I am a over the target. Some do hit where I am aiming them but others are way off what I am aiming at when the release goes off. I did notice that sometimes when shots were bad I had grabbed the bow instead of leaving my hand soft and not dropping my like I intended too. Once I noticed this and corrected it my hits got better. I will work in the along with the not to hard draw and keeping elbow back Thursday before league.

No comments:

Post a Comment